The Marine Data Archive is a repository for data files, set up for users to independently manage their data files in a well-documented way.
Although the files and folders in the archive are managed by the user some actions cannot be executed, even as a Write Full registered user.
For the following actions, a user should contact firstname.lastname@example.org :
- You want to start up a shared folder in the frame of a project or as part of the data management activities of your institute.
- You want to change access rights on an existing shared folder.
- You want to give access to or remove other user(s) from a shared folder.
- You want to make your data file(s) citable.
- You want a DOI for your data file.
- You want to make your data file public.
- You want to integrate your data in an online data system.
- You have a question on the use of the Archive and did not find the answer in the Manual.
- You have a question on the MDA Data policy.